You have more than likely spent years making your house a home and when it comes time to sell, it is important that you find a REALTOR that will not just do the basic P's (1 - Put a sign in the yard, 2- Put it on MLS and 3 - Pray) of Real Estate.
It is important to find a REALTOR who:
- Communicates well.
- Is available throughout the entire process to answer your questions and concerns. Make sure you aren't handed off to "the person who handles that area of the transaction".
- Can educate you on market conditions.
- Can provide tips on getting your home ready inside and out.
- Can provide an up-to-date market analysis of your home.
- Can promote your home effectively to be seen by the most buyers and other REALTORS.
- Can provide professional photography (if he or she is snapping photos with a cell phone, it's not professional).
- Can negotiate with a buyer's agent and can help you clear hurdles that may happen between a contract and closing, including items that may come up on the home inspection or appraisal.
- Works on your behalf with people who will be involved in the process including: lenders, underwriters, appraisers, home inspectors, insurance agents, title companies and more.
- Manages the procedures, processes, contracts, waivers and disclosures that are part of the transaction.
- Doesn't charge your extra transaction or administrative fees* to do the job you are already paying them to do through a commission.
- Is present at your closing to ensure your interests are protected.
*At Beyond Realty we DO NOT charge administrative or transaction fees to our buyers or sellers.